With thousands of tech-forward med school study tools and resources to help prepare for USMLE® Step 1 and Step 2 (CK), and COMLEX, it’s can be difficult to figure out which is best. Manpreet “Preety” Mahal, MD, @foodiewithscrubs, discussed the options available to take studying to the next level, and their go-to tools for success in med school and board exam prep.
Learn More About How Picmonic Works with Other Med School Study Tools
Picmonic’s First Aid Playlist helps students get the most out of the First Aid book, and students often share comments with us explaining how they do it.
Med Student Resources: At the Click of a Mouse🖱️
- First Year of Med School: 5 Ways to Thrive in 2021
- From 1st to 4th Year: How to Operate at Your Best in Medical School
- Top Med Resources and Channels for Medical School Students in 2021
- 3 Study Tools to Dominate USMLE Step 1 & Step 2
- Tips for Success in Med School in 2021 (How I Scored 275 on USMLE STEP 1)
- Picmonic and First Aid = Top STEP 1 Scores
- How Long Should I Study for USMLE Step 1?
- What is the Secret to Getting a Good Match for Medical Residency?
CLICK HERE TO TRY PICMONIC FREE
Download our mobile app and take Picmonic on the go!