The tools to achieve success as a nurse practitioner student and crush your board exams are just a Google search away. Navigating these seemingly endless options can be overwhelming. Let recent graduate and family nurse practitioner, Josh Lawler, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, CEN, be your guide to the best study tools for Nurse Practitioner students. And, he wraps up the session with a Q&A covering just about anything an NP student could ask.
Watch now! ► ► ►
Looking for a quick summary of this great webinar?
Maintaining a steady routine was key to my ability to function in NP school. This ensured an adequate balance between break and rest time in comparison to the work I was putting in as an NP student.
And I had to balance all this with . Meaning I had to create boundaries to allow space for studying and shake up my study locations when possible. During the pandemic I realized while coffee shops were off-limits, my backyard hammock was not.
If you’re balancing coursework or board exam study with a social life and raising a family, check out my blog, Studying with Kids at Home.
Best Study Tools for Nurse Practitioner Students
My Favorite FREE RESOURCES for Studying for NP Board Exams
The NP Study Tools I Selected Included
Nurse Practitioner Student Resources (at the Click of a Mouse)
- 6 Tips to Excel in Your Nurse Practitioner Program in 2021
- Top Resources for Nurse Practitioners for 2021
- Top Nurse Practitioner Questions & Answers in 2021
- 5 Insider Tips for Planning Your 2021 Nurse Practitioner (NP) School Experience
- Nurse Practitioner Specialties & Your Path to Advanced Practice Nursing in 2021
- Nurse Practitioner Exam Prep in 2021: Making the Most of Your Study Sessions
- 4 Tips to Successfully Pass the FNP Board Exam in 2021
- 5 Insider Tips for Nurse Practitioner School
Download our mobile app and take Picmonic on the go!