Osmosis is an efficient, enjoyable, and social way to learn.
Access to Osmosis includes:
• A comprehensive video library with access to over 800 videos including complete coverage of pathology and physiology and a growing collection of pharmacology and clinical reasoning topics.
• Flashcards powered by spaced repetition.
• Board-style questions to test and reinforce your knowledge.
• Customized study schedules.
• Integration with other study resources.
Mnemonic study aids to improve test scores. Picmonic turns important facts you need to know into pictures and stories you’ll never forget.
Access to Picmonic for Medicine includes:
• 1,400+ Picmonics covering 11,000 need to know facts.
• Quizzing with 11,000 multiple choice questions.
• Daily Quiz with Spaced Repetition (Auto-generated daily queue of study topics).
• Personal Dashboard with customized study recommendations.
• The ability to add facts and create your own Picmonics.
• The ability to create and share personalized playlists.
• Web, iOS, and Android mobile apps.
• Access study guides, webinar videos, infographics and more.
You can supplement your studies on the Osmosis platform with high yield Picmonics for anything you’re struggling to remember. Picmonic increases exam scores by up to 50%* by using fact-to-phonetic-based characters and unforgettable stories to help you learn, and never forget.
Osmosis recommends links to relevant Picmonics within concepts and course documents. These links serve as a review of Picmonics you’ve learned as well as a catalyst for learning new Picmonics related to what you’re currently studying. Check it out:
You have a lecture on sickle cell anemia today. Osmosis “reads” your lecture and automatically recommends the three Picmonics describing the mechanism, signs and complications, and management of sickle cell anemia.
*See the research behind Picmonic here.
Ron Robertson, Co-founder & CEO, Picmonic Inc.
Ron Robertson founded Picmonic as a 3rd-year medical student at the University of Arizona. He’s at the helm of Picmonic’s mission to lead and inspire a new era of learning through innovative and effective educational solutions. Ron holds a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from the University of San Diego with a focus on memory science, is the product visionary behind Picmonic, and is involved in every aspect of the company.
(No credit card required)
Remember more, boost your test scores and maximize your potential with Picmonic, the world’s best visual study tool for medical school! More than just pharm flashcards and study guides, the Picmonic Learning System will help you dominate your classes and review for the USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2 CK, and more with our research-proven mnemonic learning system.