Episode: How to Create a Better Flashcard to Succeed in Medical school. Carlos Velez teamed up with Picmonic to become the first Verified Creator with his set of Polyposis Syndromes, he created hundreds of Picmonics to master med school.
You may also like
January 20, 2023
5 min read
January 6, 2023
8 min read
- Memorizing Drugs for Pharmacology Isn’t as Intimidating as You May Think
- How Long Should I Study for USMLE Step 1?
- Why Do Students Use Picmonic and Sketchy? 10 Reasons Why Both Help Students Learn More in Less Time
- Seeking Acceptance when Applying to Medical School
- Make the Most of Your Time With These Study Tips
app application COVID-19 exam exams home infographic learn learning med med-school medical-school medicine nclex nclex-prep nclex exam nursing nursing-school nursing-student nursing-students pa pance pandemic pa school physician assistant picmonic picmonic-for-nursing prep resources school step-1 student student to student study study-tool studying for USMLE step 1 tips usmle usmle-step-1-2 usmle prep usmle step 1 usmle studying video visual visual-learning