Picmonic V2: Making Picmonic faster – easier – more effective. You asked, we’re delivering.
Over the past year, we’ve listened to your feedback and suggestions and done our best to keep up! We’ve created 300 new cards (over 600 total) per student voted requests and added several cool new features to the Learning System like the character library. But now, it’s time to step it up a notch with a revamped Version 2 (V2) of the Learning System! We believe that if we can make a Learning System that makes studying easier, quicker, more effective and fun; we should do it. So now, we are putting it in our Pilots’ hands to give it a test drive… Are you ready?!
Let’s keep it real though, it’s not perfect yet (far from it actually!).
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Picmonic V2 will look and act different on varying devices, browsers and tablets.
- Picmonic V2 works best on Google Chrome or FireFox.
- Picmonic V2 will work on your desktop computers, but has limited functionality on iPad 2 and newer, and currently does not work on Android tablets.
- It hasn’t been fully debugged, and it’s going to require some fine tuning based on your feedback!
- It’s also missing some of the bells and whistles that you’re used to, but don’t worry we’re adding them in as we make updates!
V2 is going to be really, really awesome. While we’re still working out the kinks, though, you can still use V1 at any time!
We’ll be rolling Picmonic V2 out to Pilots over the next week, so keep your eyes peeled for an email letting you know you’re ready to migrate! If you’re not a Pilot, just hold your horses a little longer. We’re working on Picmonic V2 and planning on having an even better Picmonic experience for all our users soon!