Nursing school is an academic level fueled by excitement, anticipation, and learning. You’re preparing for one of the most considerable career paths available. And, between classes, clinicals, studying, preparing for and taking the NCLEXⓇ, and the rest of your life, nursing school might seem all-consuming. And, that was before a global pandemic. Using a nursing school planner allows you to find a rhythm, adjust to your new normal, and discover what works for you in nursing school.
Time management is one of the biggest challenges for even the most motivated students. Your productivity levels will vary daily, and often the tools that are supposed to make life easier, can be a distraction themselves.
A nursing school planner can be an incredibly useful tool for planning for school and life. Data shows using a daily planner can:
- Prioritize tasks and deliverables, providing realistic views into your time management.
- Improve productivity by scheduling study time, work time, and family time in allocated time slots.
- Reduce stress by providing a source-of-truth for your schedule, allowing you to flow seamlessly from one responsibility to the next.
- Benefit healthy habits by scheduling workouts, meals, self-care, and sleep.
- Keep records of appointments, deadlines, and due dates for planning and retrospectively.
Empowering healthcare students to unlock their potential is at the core of who we are. That’s why we created the 2021 Nursing School Planner to help new and returning nursing students who are actively searching for resources on how to best navigate coursework, studying, group projects, personal life, and your wellbeing.
FREE VIP Digital Download of our 2021 Nursing School Planner
The 2021 Nursing School Planner is your all-in-one resource for crushing your goals in Nursing School. This beautifully designed planner includes:
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Layouts
- Assignment Planning
- Group Project Planning
- Nursing School Resources
- Study Playlists
- School Payment Tracker
- Goal Setting and Planning
- Healthy Habits
- Write Your Own Daily Affirmations
- Bullet Journal Pages
Use it digitally on your tablet device or print and bind it into your own custom physical planner booklet. Instructions to print and bind your own planner are included in the downloadable PDF.
Click HERE to sign up to download your FREE digital version now, or complete the form below.
NOTE: For the best results, please use Google Chrome or Firefox.