Translation - Intro and Overview
OnlineMedEd Shared "Translation - Intro and Overview" - 2 Picmonics
With Picmonic, facts become pictures. We've taken what the science shows - image mnemonics work - but we've boosted the effectiveness by building and associating memorable characters, interesting audio stories, and built-in quizzing. Whether you're studying for your classes or getting ready for a big exam, we're here to help.
- mRNA Read In Three Nucleotide Chunks
- AUG Is Start Codon
- Matching tRNA Anticodon
- Amino Acid Specific (To Codon)
- AUG Codes For Methionine
- UAA, UAG And UGA Are Termination Codons
- Ribosome Binds mRNA
- Complex Reads 5' to 3'
- AUG Start Codon
- Initiation Complex Forms
- GTP and Initiation Factor Bring Complex Together
- Met-tRNA Binds P Site
- tRNA With Bound Amino Acids Binds A Site
- Amino Acid Chain Created in Elongation
Ace Your Medicine (MD/DO) Classes & Exams with Picmonic:
Choose the #1 Medicine (MD/DO) student study app.
Works better than traditional Medicine (MD/DO) flashcards.