If you reach out to Picmonic, you’ll likely be talking to one of a small team of 5 – all of whom wear lots of different hats and get to represent you and other users like you across all areas at Picmonic. We’re always here to help you – so get to know us!
• Chipotle addict
• Wrangler of Penny the dog
• Can have a full conversation using gifs
• Overly proud of her Xbox Live gamerscore
• Has rearview mirrors on her desk to avoid being startled
• Makes useless websites to entertain herself. Case in point: erikasdog.com
• Sets up fun things like promotions, competitions, and feature releases
• Picmonic artist, happiness ninja, email wrangler
• Den-Mother of giant doggo
• Single-handedly keeping Red Bull financially afloat every day
• Believes in aliens
• Has an unhealthy and expensive obsession with fish and aquariums
• Proud Picmonic artist, seminar-planner and Happiness Ninja
• Known widely for her cookie decorating skills
• Enjoys making her cats think the place is haunted by calling to them in spooky voices
• Frightened of all insects
• New York born and raised
Erika Bankhead, UI/UX Designer & Student Success Ninja
As Picmonic’s lead Student Success Ninja, Erika works to improve Picmonic for students across the globe.
No related posts.
(No credit card required)
Remember more, boost your test scores and maximize your potential with Picmonic, the world’s best visual study tool for medical school, nursing school, and more! More than just pharm flashcards and study guides, the Picmonic Learning System will help you dominate your classes and review for the USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2 CK, NCLEX®, PANCE, MCAT, and more with our research-proven mnemonic learning system.