Your peers want to succeed in the classroom, on exams, and beyond – and you can help them get there!
A bit of background about us…
At Picmonic, we move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying agile, innovative, and ferociously committed to executing our mission every day. We never sacrifice quality for profit and our customers are our number one priority. The Picmonic family is a team of authentic, collaborative, life-loving rebels that are committed to helping one another succeed. If you would like to join an innovative and fun team on a mission to change the world for the better – we’ve been waiting for you!
The Medical Content Scholar is a part-time remote team member that curates the academic information that underlies and drives Picmonic’s content and learning system. This role collaborates with the creative content and marketing teams to develop new content, and review/improve current academic content to ensure accuracy, relevancy, and adherence to current guidelines. A Picmonic Medical Content Scholar is an accomplished intellect with a creative aptness and a passion for improving the lives of others.
Qualities we seek
- Super smart and organized
- Experienced with Picmonic content
- Able to research academic topics and identify critical information
- A fluent writer that’s speedy on the keyboard and technology in general
- Collaborative by nature with a positive and upbeat persona
- Passion for advancing education and helping people
- Preferred: Health-Related degree earned in the last 5 years (MD, DO, NMD, Ph.D., NP, PA)
- Considered: Current Medical Students who crushed STEP 1 & STEP 2 CK
- Demonstrated academic prowess (grades, board scores, etc)
- Determine the most high-yield information in an academic discipline at the subject, topic, and key fact levels based on Picmonic’s learning design
- Write content in the Picmonic tone, such as definitions, audio transcripts, quiz questions, and rationales.
- Work with the Creative team to form visual representations of words and concepts together with stories while ensuring academic appropriateness
- Review user feedback and guideline changes for updates as necessary
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to promote the product and create valuable supplementary content like study guides, blogs, and videos